Job Title: SharePoint Analyst/Administrator
Location: Folsom, CA
180 Montgomery Street, Suite 880
San Francisco, CA 94104
P: 415.956.9496 x21 F: 415.398.2746 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Support the configuration of MOSS 2007 and SharePoint applications/systems and software.
• Develop custom workflows in SharePoint.
• Develop and support meta-data tagging on Document Libraries.
• Configure SharePoint web parts.
• Use SharePoint Designer to maintain and customize pages.
• Create Views and custom lists.
• Define, implement, and operate SharePoint governance model that provides structure for site rollouts and content management.
• Develop and review documentation, training and training materials that support the operational use of these systems.
• Perform system administration and maintenance tasks to keep assigned systems functioning efficiently.
• Resolve operational questions and issues related to applications/systems.
• Assist with program management data analysis, reconciliation, data quality and audit tasks.
• Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to applications and data
• Implement, monitor, and enforce IT-related procedures, processes and practices.
• Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• 2 years of previous experience as a business systems analyst or systems analyst.
• SharePoint 2007 experience and SharePoint 2010 knowledge
• Project experience in the implementation of SharePoint systems.
• Systems, data or business analysis.
• Software-related customer support and training to a non-technical user base.
• Familiarity with standard business processes.
• Demonstrated ability to extract and refine data needs from diverse audiences
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the information technology field.
• Strong customer service orientation and a demonstrated ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• SharePoint/MOSS 2007 certification and some expertise in the WFF coding framework
Client: California ISO
Location: Folsom, CA